Marketing Operations Manager (6 month contract)
Where you can make a difference:
Clickatell is the technology company that enables brands to delight their customers with innovative, customer-centric solutions, giving them more time for what really matters.
We need a champion who will be responsible for coordinating all operational elements for the team for a six-month contract period. This role entails trafficking workflows for the team and the execution of all marketing campaigns across all channels, managing of freelancers and deadlines.
The Role of our Champion:
- This role includes all aspects necessary to execute high quality online marketing campaigns and offline events.
- Coordinating priorities for the team and assisting team members with execution to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Brief freelancers such as copywriters and graphic designers on requirements as required.
- Assist to manage email platform (set up campaigns, coordinate and load lists, test coding, reporting) and ensure execution of email marketing campaigns and automated trigger emails according to customer preferences.
- Campaign reporting on email marketing campaigns. Research and subsequently recommend testing and optimisation of online campaigns.
- Internal communication – Liaising with support, technology, products, and sales teams to get feedback and create awareness of marketing campaigns.
The Capabilities of our Champion:
- Live up to our values: Be the Champion! Be Curious, Be Collaborative, Be Courageous, Be Creative.
- Excellent communication: Strong written and oral communication skills which can be adapted to a range of audiences
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Analytical and organised with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to execute - you get things done while other people are still wondering what is going on.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage deadlines effectively.
- Willingness to assist with or perform tasks outside of own job description and function as required
- Ability to take on responsibility, ownership and be accountable for results and actions taken
Our Champion's Journey so far:
- Marketing degree or related qualification
- 2 or more years of experience in a related role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Experience in executing email campaigns, email automation and A/B testing would be beneficial.
- Experience in HTML/CSS a plus.
- Experience with WordPress CMS will be beneficial.
- Knowledge of campaign management processes.
- Experience in event management will be advantageous.
- Copywriting experience will also be advantageous
Why you will love being here:
- Competitive salary paid monthly
- Communication allowances
- Undercover parking
- Staff events, daily popcorn, snacks, cool offices. All the things that make Clickatell a fantastic place to work.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!