Technical Operations Coordinator
Division: Clickatell Engage
Title: Technical Operations Coordinator
Where you can make a difference:
Clickatell is the technology company that enables brands to delight their customers with innovative, customer-centric solutions, giving them more time for what really matters.
Forming part of the Technology leadership team, you will be accountable for monitoring, controlling and managing day-2-day technology related operations, in order to exceed customer expectations and company goals. At Clickatell this role is pivotal to the Technology department and ensures that stakeholders are aware of progress, obstacles and opportunities in a timely fashion.
The Role of our Champion:
- Listen to clients' needs and requirements; function as the customer’s single point-of-contact for problem identification and resolution for issues that have been escalated by the team
- Assisting Technical Managers in day-2-day coordination and management of business operational activities.
- Coordinate and manage operational tasks, through ticketing software, ensuring timely delivery of quality results with service level agreements.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationship through regular meetings and communication.
- Evaluate current operational performance and provide strategic plan for improvements.
- Provide direction and guidance to internal teams to achieve performance targets.
- Identify problems in operations process and resolve them in quickly and timely manner.
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes.
- Coordinate with developers and infrastructure engineers to ensure that they have all the information they need in order to fulfil their activities.
- Communicate with internal customers after service was performed for quality assurance.
- Assist the SVP: Technology with ongoing budget tracking and forecasting.
- As part of the Technology leadership team, pro-actively identify areas for improvement within the department.
The Capabilities of our Champion:
- Live up to our values: Be the Champion! Be Curious, Be Collaborative, Be Courageous, Be Creative.
- Good communication abilities
- Speedy and effective resolution of operational customer requirements
- Adopting processes to track customer satisfaction
- Working to build strong channels of communication with other internal departments
- Analysing existing information to come up with appropriate solutions
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills
- Breaking complex tasks into manageable segments
- Able to work independently, a real “go-getter”, self-motivated and self-directed with strong team spirit
- You love to cross tasks off the list, make things happen and move on to the next project.
- Ability to communicate well with both technical and non-technical staff
- Passionate about quality and building relationships with people.
- Wants to become more full-rounded IT technologist with a love to learn new technology.
Our Champion's Journey so far:
- Basic to intermediate understanding of web-based technologies and/or prior experience in the role of system administration, development, desktop support, networking or experience with troubleshooting hardware and software will be advantageous.
- Experienced with ticketing and documentation systems, such as Jira and Confluence.
- 5-10 years’ experience in a related role, such as Project administration, Project Management, Operations coordinator or Scrum Master.
- 5-10 years’ experience in an Agile/Scrum related role
Why you will love being here:
- Competitive salary paid monthly
- Medical aid contributions
- Quarterly performance incentives
- Pension fund contribution
- Group life cover
- Communication allowances
- Undercover parking
- Half day off on your birthday
- 5 “personal” days leave a year, over and above your normal annual leave.
- Staff events, daily popcorn, snacks, cool offices. All the things that make Clickatell a fantastic place to work.
Preference will be given to candidates who will enhance the diversity of the team and contribute to employment equity within the Company provided that the competencies and minimum requirements for the position have been met.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!